New around here? Start with how to apply.
My Domain is a private accommodation for students, interns, young working professionals, article clerks and individuals completing residencies or fellowships.
It’s so easy!
Click the 'Apply Now' button on the top right of the screen. From here you'll be directed to our online applications portal. Create an account and log in and apply at any time. You will receive an email once your application has been successful.
Should you wish to complete an application offline you can email us and request application form.
If you have any difficulty, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
• Leaseholder ID Document / Passport / Company Documents
• Resident’s ID Document / Passport
• Leaseholder’s proof of current address
• Resident’s study permit (international students only)
• Leaseholder’s pay slip and / or 3 month’s bank statements / company bank statements
• Resident’s acceptance letter from academic institution (can be provided upon receipt from institution)
• Proof of funding / letter of surety (applicable to residents receiving bursaries & alternative private funding)
*Students receiving financial aid need to have secured funding prior to submitting their application to stay at My Domain. It is required you have the funds available to pay the necessary deposit in order to secure your unit.
You can view the different unit types we offer and their floor plans under the 'Locations' tab here on our website.
You can also view room & facility images under the 'Gallery' tab.
Come visit us! Should you wish to book a viewing please contact our team to arrange a time.
You can call us on: 021 447 7244
Or email the relevant location:
Salt River: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application is complete and the required support documents have been submitted, you will receive an application approval email from the My Domain team.
Should there be any information missing after you have completed the online application, you will receive an email or call to ask you to edit your application.
You will receive an email thanking you for your application, advising you of your unit number and the next steps in the process.
You will also receive an invoice for payment of your deposit. This invoice will show your unit number as well as a unique four-digit number you will be requested to use as a reference when making your payments.
Units are allocated on unit types and not specific unit numbers. A room change can be requested but subject to availability. An admin fee may apply.
In order for us to process your application and allocate you a unit we require an application fee of R1 000 ex VAT to be paid. Once you application is processed you will receive an invoice for the amount due.
The following items will reflect on your first invoice (payment is due after your application has been processed):
• Application fee of R1 000 ex VAT (Non-Refundable)
• Deposit (50% of which is security and 50% as damage deposit)
• 1st Months Rental
• Optional extras - only applicable if selected and differ between locations
e.g: Parking, DSTV etc.
• Deposit is an amount held for the duration of your lease and is refunded to you at the end of your lease period less any outstanding amount owing or charges for damages.
• My Domain requires deposit of two months (50% of which is security & 50% as damage deposit)
• The Full deposit is due two months prior to lease start date. This can be paid in instalments or as one full amount.